Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lab 1 Reflection

Today, at St. Mary's, I felt everything ran much smoother and was a little bit more comfortable and relaxing.  I was shocked to find that many of the children that were there the previous week quickly recalled who i was and wanted to jump straight into playing games and having fun.  Due to the small number of children in the group I was working with, we resorted to playing a small game of soccer which really got the children moving.  I feel as though playing simple, traditional games as such, are good to bring back into play rather than some new games where the children may be confused.  I also believe that playing something most everyone was familiar with was beneficial so that next time, when more children are around, everyone can learn a new game/games at the same time together.


lab 1

No comments:

Post a Comment