Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 1


Being unsure of what our lab experience would be like, I found my first day working with the kids and getting a feel for the environment was a success.  I got a good feeling when entering, seeing all the children running around with smiles on their face, and when i stepped into the gym i instantly felt welcomed.  The most memorable part of my day was probably in the Pre-K room where i found myself on the ground playing with trucks and animals with a child named Lucas.  While playing I was able to ask him how many animals or people he would put in the bus, allowing him to use some basic cognitive skill while having a good time.  I'm looking forward to our actual first day at the school when we meet the primary students we will be working with and getting to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment