Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Inspire Others to be Healthy!

So many people today do not have the motivation or commitment to living a healthier lifestyle.  Thanks to HealthIT.gov, hopefully more and more people get that motivation to change some bad habits and pick up new, healthier ones.  I already keep a relatively good diet with plenty of exercise and physical activity, so my goal is to improve or at the very least maintain my level of activity and performance so I can continue living the life I want. Hopefully this video, and other videos similar, will give people that extra push to get out, get active, and make a positive impact on their life.  Too few people today are out of shape, unhealthy, and have low self esteem, and my goal as a physical educator is to minimize that number of people best I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment